All SGA’s programs are full-time, and players register for them for a minimum of 11-months. Because player development is a structured, long-term process, we don’t offer any short-term coaching services.
During summer, our practice sessions are held at Season Golf in Espoo, St Laurence Golf in Lohja or Nordcenter in Raasepori. In winter, technical training is done in the indoor practice facility at Season Golf.
In addition to technical training, our programs cover mental coaching as well as strategic tournament preparation and support for players’ career planning.
Also early career financial support is available at the discretion of our coaches and management for mainly professional players committed to striving for the highest international level. Financial support is administered through contracts that include conditions for success-based repayment.
We strongly encourage our young players to seek scholarships to the US, and have at the moment 7 players attending different colleges and universities there. We believe that college golf is the best option for a young player both from the perspective of the sport and for other areas of life. We provide guidance on finding the right school and successfully accomplishing the application process.
Our programs are segmented into 5 categories all with the same objective – to provide the best coaching system for all players in different age, development and skill levels.
- Pre-Elite Amateur: Young Finnish golfers competing on junior tours and events at national and international level. Read more on the Pre-Elite program
- Elite Amateur: Elite amateur golfers attending full-time coaching in Finland and camps abroad. Read more on the Elite Amateur program
- Elite International/Distance: Elite amateurs living outside of Finland and Finnish players living further away from Espoo. Read more on the Elite International program
- Elite College: Elite amateurs attending college in the USA on golf scholarships. Read more on the Elite College program
- Satellite Tour: Pro or amateur players, who play on satellite tours (f.ex. ProGolf Tour in Germany, Finnish Tour). Read more on the Satellite Tour program
- Pro Tour: Full time tournament professionals competing on minimum of 3rd level tours up to European or PGA Tour. Read more on the Pro Tour program
NEW PLAYERS TO OUR PROGRAMS ARE SELECTED ON THE BASIS OF APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS BY OUR MANAGEMENT AND COACHES.
Further information and prices of the training programs: Sanna Kujansuu, +358 40 833 4000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Those interested in joining our training, please, send a short written application to Sanna Kujansuu.